Saturday 9 June 2012

Some recent pics

No special story to these, they are just some nice pics.

Magic resting on a chair. The photo was taken from under the table to capture her. Nice to see a shot with her awake and in good light to see her coat and Tortie markings.
The next few were taken of Red sleeping on top of the wardrobe. Obviously, it wasnt easy and I just ended up sticking the camera up high and snapping. I really like the second one, even though it was taken with the telephoto accidentally on. It only captures his little chest, shoulder, pudgy paws and pink nose. However, I think it looks like quite an intimate shot, as this is the view I normally have if I look down when he is sleeping all cooried up in my arms.

 The same view but without the telephoto. He just looks sedated in this one....!
 I was tidying the wardrobe and as usual Inspector Furry Paws needs to investigate.
 Just a Furry Paw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!